Mittwoch, 17. April 2013

Something old, something new...

Ich weiß, es ist arg ruhig hier. Das vorgezogene Sommerloch ;) Aber es gibt ein neues großes Projekt. Mehr dazu in den nächsten Tagen. Hier ein kleiner Vorgeschmack:

I now it's been quite here for a while. An early summer slump ;) But there is a new big project. More on that soon. Here a little foretaste.

Moda - Comma - News in chalk
Der Stoff ist von Brigittes neuer Kollektion "Comma". Ich liebe diesen News-Print!

The fabric is from Brigittes new collection "Comma". Love this news-print!

Ciao
Susanne

Kommentare:

GittaS hat gesagt…

Da bin ich mal gespannt!!!
Der Stoff ist schon mal klasse.
LG
Gitta

Alyce @ Blossom Heart Quilts hat gesagt…

I have a layer cake of Comma awaiting the perfect project - love it!

Mareenchen hat gesagt…

Sieht ambitioniert aus! ;)

Kymberly hat gesagt…

I saw this fabric line at my quilt shop this weekend. I'm trying to figure out which quilt to make so I know how much fabric to buy. So excited to see what you come up with.

Franziska hat gesagt…

spannend!

Janine hat gesagt…

That is a lovely print :)

Stella Nemeth hat gesagt…

That is an interesting print. What do you plan on matching it with?

Pomegranate Quilts hat gesagt…

I love that fabric! And it's already cut into teeny tiny squares... where are you going with this one?! Can't wait to see :)

Live a Colorful Life hat gesagt…

Ooh, such tiny little squares. That is one of my new favorite fabrics!

Sarah Craig hat gesagt…

Beautiful fabric! I can't wait to see what you make with it!

felicity hat gesagt…

I love this line of fabric! Thanks for linking up to Friday Felicities!