Mittwoch, 2. November 2011

Bloggers Quilt Festival and Mini Quilt Challenge

Dieser Quilt ist mir sehr ans Herz gewachsen weil er mich an meine Jugend erinnert. I LIEBE Super Mario und als ich ein paar dieser Pilza bei Flickr gesehen hatte, war klar, dass ich auch einen nähen muss. Und hier ist er: Super Mario 1IP Wandbehang.


This quilt is really dear to me because it reminds me of my youth. I LOVE Super Mario and when I saw some of the toads pop up in Flickr I had to make a doll quilt for myself. Here it is: Super Mario 1UP wall hanging.

1UP Super Mario SNES

Ich habe ihn im Bloggers Quilt Festival eingetragen. Schaut euch die anderen tollen Einträge an!


I entered it in the Bloggers Quilt Festival. Check out all the other great entries!

Amy'sCreativeSide

And also in the Mini Quilt Challenge:




Susanne

Kommentare:

notes of sincerity hat gesagt…

Oh my gosh. That is too cute!

Leanne hat gesagt…

It is wonderful!

Jessie hat gesagt…

I love nerdy quilts like this! Makes me want one for my own!

Lyanna L. hat gesagt…

fun quilt!

Lily hat gesagt…

I love this! It reminds me of my son's collection of Mario games- he just left for university :(

I'd like to make a space invaders quilt for my husband as his was taken over by the family dog. Thanks for the inspiration (and for writing in English - my French is good - French husband, but my German not so good!

Lily

Shannon hat gesagt…

This is so adorable! Give me happy memories!

Alli hat gesagt…

I love this! It's fantastic! :)

Sandra hat gesagt…

Very fun. Will you do a Ms. Pac Man next? THanks.
Come see my entries #29 miniature applique reproduction and #31 antique 1850 Bethlehem Star.

myredbike hat gesagt…

I love this! I loved playing Super Mario when I was a kid and have been thinking of making a pillow with one of the characters. Nice work!

Allison hat gesagt…

this quilt is great! my sons would love it! :)

Linda hat gesagt…

So I LOVE your quilt!!! I loved Super Mario...the original growing up!!!

Rachel hat gesagt…

What a fun quilt! Thanks for sharing.

Becca hat gesagt…

Too cute!

Michelle hat gesagt…

That's so cute!