Donnerstag, 1. September 2011

Fresh Sewing Day August

Fresh Sewing Day

It is Fresh Sewing Day at Lilys. August was the month of Handquilting. I love it!

Meine abgeschlossenen Projekte im August:

And here are my August finishes:

Finishes August

1. 2011-08-23 Double Wedding Ring Pillow, 2. 2011-08-21 Wholecloth pillow, 3. 2011-08-18 Stockings surprise, 4. 2011-08-18 Kitchen Aid Mug Rug, 5. Sugar Spice 2 Mug Rug, 6. 2011-08-25 Paulas

And as a small blog I also entered my link here:

Small Blog Meet

Kommentare:

Shocking Hocking hat gesagt…

beautiful work - love the double wedding ring pillow, especially the hand quilting

Pomona hat gesagt…

What beautiful things you have made - and so beautifully quilted too!

Pomona x

Nic hat gesagt…

Wow. Especially that whole cloth pillow. Beautiful!

Maria Spiller hat gesagt…

Hello, I've found you blog via Lily's. You have been very busy during August. I love it all, but the kitchen aid mug rug is particularly cute.

Nicky hat gesagt…

Wonderful handquilting. Am sure your sister is delighted with her purse! I know I would be!

Linda Coleman hat gesagt…

Hi Susanne, your hand quilting is superb. Found you on Lily's small blog link.
LindaC

Danielle hat gesagt…

Hi Susanne, schön Dich kennenzulernen! Found you through lilys small blog meet up. Love your work, ganz besonders das central park Kissen. Danielle

quirky granola girl hat gesagt…

i love those 2 pillow pictures!

Rebecca Lynne hat gesagt…

Came to visit from Lily's! Love the wholecloth pillow - I really want to try that myself. Beautiful!!!

Cindy Lou hat gesagt…

Very impressed with your hand quilting!

tusen hat gesagt…

So great to see your creations. I just love the double wedding ring pillow - such a great idea to make it round.

Melinda hat gesagt…

Just gorgeous. Love the white pillow!

ScissorsandThread hat gesagt…

Beautiful hand quilting