Freitag, 1. April 2011

Fresh Sewing Day

My first Fresh Sewing Day :)

When I look back in march I see Sunkissed and lots of dresden plates. These were my first Dresden Plates and I really enjoyed them because it was easier than I expected. Yesterday I fnished this spring edition top. I am happy that all went well because this will become a birthday present for my grandma.

2011-03-31 Quilting1
Table topper (about 32" x 32")
2011-03-31 Quilting2
Quilting circles can be difficult :/
2011-03-31 Quilting Back
The back looks like a cartwheel. Kona Snow.
Now I am waiting for the binding fabric to arrive :)

Bye

Kommentare:

Lynne (Lily's Quilts) hat gesagt…

Oh wow, a table topper for your grandma - how fabulous and your quilting is wonderful. BTW did you link via a linky? If not, worth doing that if you feel like it - look at the bottom of the blog post for the linky :-)

Leanne hat gesagt…

I love it! I am sure your grandma will too!

Amber H. hat gesagt…

I really like what you did here! The quilting is gorgeous! The colors remind me of sherbet and I love the cartwheel in the back as well, it's amazing how things work out just right sometimes.

supermom hat gesagt…

I'm seeing so many dresden plates lately but have been hesitant to try one myself. Yours looks lovely.

tusen hat gesagt…

gosh, you are quick :)
this looks great.

Peg hat gesagt…

Just gorgeous. Lucky grandma!