Dienstag, 1. März 2011

Bloggers Pillow Party Entry for my Double Flying Geese Circle pillow

Hello again...

In case you wonder why this post is written bilingual: I am participating in the Bloggers Pillow Party. I entered my lately finished Double Flying Geese Circle pillow. Cross thumbs that the people like it! Hello my international visitors! Feel free to comment in English. I will consider writing my posts in English/German if there are new readers out there ;)

Falls ihr euch wundert, warum dieser Beitrag zweisprachig ist: ich nehme an der Bloggers Pillow Party teil. Ich habe mein kürzlich fertiggestelltes Double Flying Geese Circle Kissen eingestellt. Drückt die Daumen, dass es gefällt!

Blogger's Pillow Party

Now all about my pillow:

I participated in Rachels Postage Stamp Quiltalong. This is my postage stamp quilt. I had some scraps from my fabrics (mainly Robert Kaufmanns) left and I wanted to make a coordinating pillow. I saw this block on flickr and knew I had to try it. I put two borders around it and made a binding from bias cut stripes (love it!). I tried quilting circles. Also worked really well with my new Pfaff. And here is the result (19"x19"):

Blogger Pillow Party - Double Flying Geese Circle - Front
Double Flying Geese Circle pillow for Bloggers Pillow Party

Blogger Pillow Party - Double Flying Geese Circle - Back
Back and Binding (both Acorn by Timeless Treasures)
And together with my quilt ready to snuggle under on my couch:

2011-02-20 Double Flying Geese Circle Pillow Set

Do you like it?

Kommentare:

Tina hat gesagt…

Hallo Susanne,
ich finde das Kissen wunderschön und drücke die Daumen!
LG Tina

Amanda hat gesagt…

Love this- it's beautiful!

Carol E. hat gesagt…

Very cute pillow! I love the colors!

Cathy hat gesagt…

lovely work!

Angelcat hat gesagt…

What a great pillow. I love the fabrics you have used.

Patchwork and Play hat gesagt…

Pretty pillow- the colors and fabric are great!

Teje hat gesagt…

Hello! I do like as well as your beautiful quilt! I love that pattern of your pillow and would like to try it! Also your colours are wonderful!

Queen Wifey hat gesagt…

what a lovely pillow! the colors are fabulous together. job well done! sehr gut!

Rachel Hauser hat gesagt…

It's very fun! Great shade of green too.